Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Show for the neighbors

I am almost certain I put on a show for my new neighbors last Saturday.  Since this property was a foreclosure, the yard has been unattended for around a year.  The large oak tree in the back has reeked havoc on the gutters and roof.  I decided to use my new pressure washer to clean out the gutters and roof debris.

The good news is that the gutters are clean and birds are no longer using them as a feeding trough.  The bad news is that I may have lost a shirt and MSU hat in the process.  Note to self in the future: Don't Wear a White Shirt.

The roof and gutters are clean and clear...
wish  I could say the same for me!

They should use this shirt in those laundry detergent commercials that claim to get out any stain!

No comments:

Post a Comment